It was designed by well known German aircraft designer Kurt Tank with the help of many brilliant Indian engineers. It was equipped with guns,rockets and bombs.
- Only 3 squadrons got entry in IAF.
- Kurt tank went back to Germany.
- The golden chance to make India independent in war-weapons was lost.
- India became dependent on foreign weapons and technology and thus victim of power-politics and diplomacy played due to them
- India started losing valuable foreign exchange and is still losing.
- Ultimately,India became the biggest weapon importer of world.