Within the six weeks since welaunched Further Crunch, we’ve seen that readers and subscribers genuinely need potentially the most neatly-liked clever pointers and warnings about building a company — from the of us on the reducing edge.
So we are searching to feature subject-matter experts, writing about what they be taught from working with startup clients.
You might maybe per chance maybe maybe per chance also merely take into accout, nevertheless, that the Crunch Network for contributorsgot right here to a important dwellabout a years ago, in opt of an invite-finest task for visitor columns. It “had gotten moderately overrun,” as my colleagues memorably wrote at the time, “with objects that we strongly suspected were ghost-written by PR or genuinely had no replace being given the platform.”
Currently, we are spiritedof us who attain key work with startupsto non-public a look at — within the event you are a kind of of us and likewise it’s likely you’ll per chance maybe also merely non-public suggestions for articles that is a enormous fit for Further Crunch and/or TechCrunch.
Correct form receive alive to at[email protected]
Successful columns will encompass a immense, actionable perception that is derived from the author’s expert expertise and strengthened by data and anecdotes they’ll provide.
Here are about a of the many insidery subjects that we are searching to plod deeper on with the merely columnists: boost advertising and marketing, appropriate disorders, recruiting, M&A and company tradition and inclusion.
Here are early examples for instance what we are procuring for:
- Everyone needs to know straight forward design their product immense, so Julian Shapiro of premier boost advertising and marketing company Bell Curve has begun sharing what he’s in step with his client data. His first article became once “Which kinds of startups are most on the total winning?” and his second became once “What’s the cost of procuring for customers from Fb and 13 loads of ad networks?
- Anyone raising early-stage funding within the intervening time is taking below consideration the picks and complications that can reach with term sheets. We’ve had a series of legal professionals sharing their views, in conjunction with Mital Makadia of Grellas Shah LLP on “What to plod hunting for in a VC term sheet,” Jared Verzello of Atrium on “Pre- and Put up-Money SAFEs: Selecting the fully one on your startup” and José Ancer of Egan Nelson LLP on “Why convertible notes are safer than SAFEs”
- There’ll not be any word-rely restrict, even supposing we help you to plod long within the event it’s likely you’ll per chance maybe also merely non-public loads to verbalize — grab your readers as seriously as they grab you. The fluctuate is on the total 1,500-2,500 phrases.
- Come ready to battle by an editing task with us, as our aim is to be significantly greater than what one can bag in other areas on the internet.
- We are overjoyed to be in contact about re-newsletter rights.
- Whereas our heart of attention is the Further Crunch viewers, some subjects would per chance be finest served by some combination of free and paywalled articles.
- We fancy one-off articles, but we adore regular contributions plot more.
If all this sounds merely for you, please receive alive to at[email protected]